Marriages are made in heaven goes the saying. If it is indeed so, you are bestowed with a fortune lady as your wife. Known as Lakshmi in Sanskrit, she brings fame, fortune and success. By doing a cosmic analysis of your wife, you can find out whether your wife fits into one of the eight forms of Lakshmi explained below:
1. House Fortune Lady: If your lady fits this title, then she is “Gruha Lakshmi “in Sanskrit and ‘Fortuna Muliebris” in Latin. She runs the household managing it very well bringing good luck to you and to your offspring. Generally, she is fair in complexion possessed with business-like mentality mixed with pleasant and easy going approach.
2. Grainy Fortune Lady: This fortune lady is referred to as “Dhanya Lakshmi” in Sanskrit “Fortuna Annonaria” in Latin. She makes food plenty even with limited resources. There are plenty of things to savour your tongue as she minds the cooking so well with her culinary skills so that you dine out sparingly.
3. Wealthy Fortune Lady: Lady Luck is what you will say when you meet one of them in office, party or in a colleague’s house. Exemplary conduct is the mark of her who is called as “Dhana Lakshmi” in Sanskrit and “Fortuna Virilis” in Latin. Her fortune begins to make wonders in married life. Her sweet voice, iridescent colour, bowed head, sympathetic glance and slow pace of walking add to her aura as a classy person.
4. Learned Fortune Lady: In Greek mythology, there are nine Muses, who are the goddesses of poetry, drama, music, dance, history and astronomy. However, in Sanskrit two versions of the learned fortune lady are in vogue. One is “Vidya Lakshmi” used for a lady skilled in science as well as arts; the second one is “Niruthya Lakshmi” meant for a lady skilled in performing arts such as music, dance and drama. If your wife fits this bill, she brings you plenty of wealth in terms of knowledge, skills and luck even though monetary earnings may be moderate.
5. Accomplished Fortune Lady: She is an epitome of all what you look for in a wife. She has beauty and the brains to go with; she has charisma and charming quality to go with it; she arouses your sexual instinct and gives you the ecstasy to go with it. In fact, she is your darling; expert in home science; manager of your house and the children; keeper of your purse; simply you cannot live without her. In the Roman lore, she is “Fortuna Respiciens” and in Sanskrit, she is “Gaja Lakshmi”.
6. Courageous Fortune Lady: Known for her valour, she is “Fortuna Belli” in Roman lore. In Sanskrit, there is a discerning pattern. “Veera Lakshmi” is assigned to a lady who shares your trials and tribulations to make you succeed. The title “Dhairya Lakshmi” is given to your wife when she gives you comfort, courage and strength in day-to-day life. She prods you to take right actions persuades you to take care and encourages you to stand firm on issues facing the family. If necessary, she will battle it out with enemies who are attempting to harm you
7. Royal Fortune Lady: In ancient times, Romans looked for “Fortuna Augusta” while Hindu mythology searched for “Rajya Lakshmi”. When your wife is a gracious lady, vivacious spouse and a charming and well-mannered host, you have a lady of royalty at home. After marrying her, you will have a stellar growth in terms of name, fame and success.
8. Victorious Fortune Lady: Called as “Fortuna Victrix” in Roman legend and “Vijaya Lakshmi” in Sanskrit she is the prime mover in your life and in your chosen business. In today’s corporate world of business, you see number of major players behind whom stand their wives as fortune lady of victory.
Once you know the form of fortune lady present in your house, you can implement right personal branding aspects so that she can generate positive cosmics to make your life a rewarding one.
Check with me!
Mobile : +94 777 265677
Skype : cosmicgems
E-mail : email@example.com