Personal branding is packaging unique personal features and choices into a consolidated brand. This branding then turns out to be a valuable asset in your repertoire. As time goes on your personal branding transforms as your personal identity. Here are key elements in your personal branding configuration:
1. Cosmic Gems: Wear chosen cosmic gems in right size, colour, weight, cut and shape that suits your purpose, and go well in line with your situation, personality, social stature and capacity.
2. Cosmic Jewellery: Design appropriate cosmic jewellery with unique pattern and features such as lettering, line, motif, number, stroke, symbol and so on that harnesses cosmic energy.
3. Name: Choose the right calling name that you must use in identifying yourself in conversation, letters, visiting or calling cards and in any other mode of business and social communication.
4. Signature: Draft winning signature with appropriate flow, flourish, dash, line, dots and the alphabet that you must use in every document to enhance your fortune, power and personality.
5. Motto: Script an eloquent motto with brief and power packed statement that you must use in speech and in correspondence to boost your image and success.
6. Logo: Design a unique personal logo to identify you, project your image, broadcast your credential, attract attention and generate positive response from others.
7. Incantation: Select an appropriate mantra, chant, hymn and a group of words that has hidden cosmic power to bring you success and fortune.
8. Colours: Prefer charming colours for your dresses, accessories, writing instruments and many other things that you carry with you. These can be simple or fastidious, but purposeful in projecting your character, image and personality.
9. Conduct: All the above ingredients can be thrown over-board if you are lacking in appropriate conduct. Proper and exemplary conduct wins hearts and minds of those with whom you interact. You must show dignity and decorum befitting every situation you are in, in a manner that makes you a loved person more than a feared one.
Undertake a cosmic analysis of yourself before building up elements of your personal branding. Remember this: whatever you add up must harness your positive cosmics and enhance your energy and resonance, identity and credential, image and branding.
Check with me!